At Bright Minds Tutorials, Inc., we provide academic tutoring for students of all ages, subjects, and varying learning abilities. Children who experience difficulty in school often become frustrated and unmotivated in their work. Our tutors work to mentor and motivate these students. As they experience success and gain a sense of accomplishment, their self-esteem soars. Bright Minds Tutorials teaches more than skills and motivation. With our program, students learn essential academic and life skills, such as how to become self-motivated and independent learners.
- Elementary School to High School (Grades K-12)
- Preschool Children
- Reading (Phonics, Comprehension, Fluency)
- Language Arts (Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary)
- Social Studies / Civics
- Study Skills
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Hebrew,
- Portuguese, Latin)
- Home School Enrichment and Support
- Virtual/Online Education
- College and Career Planning
- College Preparation
- College/University Education
- Computer Training (Basic Skills, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks)
- American College Testing (ACT)
- Standford-10 (SAT-10)
- Preliminary SAT (PSAT) / National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (NMSQT)
- SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test / Scholastic Assessment Test)
- SAT II – Subject Area Exams
- Advance Placement Exams (AP Exams)
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)
- High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Comprehensive English Language Learning Assessment (CELLA)
- Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Why Summer Tutoring is important:
- Prevents students from falling behind
- Encourages retention from the previous school year
- Improves self-esteem by offering one-on-one instruction
- Provides an opportunity for students to get ahead for the next school year
- Guides students to become self-motivated, independent learners
We offer flexible schedules to accommodate any family’s busy summer calendar. Contact Bright Minds Tutorials today at 954-431-6000 so we can devise a specific plan to prepare your child for the start of school in the fall.
Scantron Performance Series Assessment: At Bright Minds Tutorials, we understand that every child learns at a different pace and has unique instructional needs.
Unfortunately, it is not always simple to recognize these needs and provide personalized instruction targeted at an individualized proficiency level.
The Performance Series from Scantron is a computer-adaptive test that allows us to quickly pinpoint academic strengths and uncover any weaknesses across a range of subjects corresponding with the Florida state standards.
This provides for more accurate student placement; diagnosis of instructional needs, including instructional adjustments; and measurement of student gains across reporting periods.
College and Career Planning Program: Our College and Career Planning program provides individualized assistance in exploring educational and job options based on students’ interests and abilities. To begin the program, each student is given a variety of career assessments in order to develop a list of occupations based on his or her interests, values, and skills. Each student is then provided a unique login to his or her own individualized career portfolio, which is a secure workspace that records and stores all education and career plans, assessment results, activities, ideas and more.
Small Group / Youth Group / Church Group Programs: Bright Minds Tutorials offers multiple group programs for test preparation. Small group tutoring is perfect for students who share a similar schedule or academic needs.
GiggleBytes Computer Program: Our GiggleBytes program offers quality computer education for young children. This program is specifically designed for children between the ages of 2 and 12 and teaches children to use computers as a tool.
Little Amigos Spanish Program: Little Amigos is designed for parents who are interested in preparing their children for life in today’s world where it’s important to know more than one language. Our teachers make learning Spanish fun for young children. Kids love Pepe the monkey, our class mascot. They also love the songs, games and art projects that are an integral part to each class.
Busy Bodies Program: The Busy Bodies curriculum has been designed by experts in the preschool, health and physical education fields and is based on cutting-edge research to enable kids to once again enjoy physical activity. Movement and motor skills are practiced and reinforced in an age appropriate and sequential way. Classes are active and teach children fun and safe ways to exercise.